Friday, November 7, 2014


I don’t typically “write to the world,” other than posting on social media. But I remember when I was 14, I wanted to make my own website, and I ended up creating a very basic site. And in this website, I shared pictures and videos of me and my friends. The only piece of writing was on the home page, where I wrote a couple of sentences describing what the website is about and why I made it. I assumed that people cared about this site, but I’m probably the only person who viewed it since 2009. Yet, if anyone ever did visit the site, I don’t think they would have any expectations, so by writing what I wrote on the home page, I gave them an idea of what to expect. If I were to make revisions to my website (I never will), I would make the introduction on the home page more descriptive. I would also make the writing look a bit more intelligent, because it looks terrible. And if I ever took time to think about who my audience was, I would stop making the website because no one cares about pictures and videos of me and my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment