Friday, November 7, 2014

Writing to the World



One time that I had difficulty writing to the world was my senior year of high school when I was asked to write an article for the school yearbook. I was asked to write an article on why I chose to go to college at Louisville. I think that the main reason I had a hard time with this is because I had no idea about how you were supposed to write in a yearbook. Also, there were very few people from my high school that had chosen to go to Louisville for college as well so I had to make sure that I did not say anything bad about the colleges that others from my school had chosen. From this reading I think I did a pretty poor job with the writing I had trouble with. I did know who my audience was and so I did a pretty good job of using language and writing styles to attract them to reading my article. Other than that, I didn’t really consider any different viewpoints and didn’t talk about why I didn’t choose to go to some of the other colleges other students chose.  

No comments:

Post a Comment